Sunday, April 11, 2010

Got ABC's?

I made this quite a bit ago, but I think this type of album is so fun I wanted to share the idea.  This one was a little more cutesy than I usually create, but it is my favorite gift to give for a baby shower.  Can you tell my day job is as a reading teacher? LOL!
I made this for my youngest nephew's baptism and then my SIL can add pictures.  So these pages would have a photo of his house and maybe him enjoying ice cream.

These pages could have a photo of DN as a toddler and a pic of my SIL.
Photo of first bath?  DN in his cutest onesie?  An album like this is designed so when all the photo's are added it can be "read" like an ABC book.  Since I don't have the photo's ahead of time, I have to leave space for the flexibility to add portrait or landscape pictures.



If you like this I have another boy one and a sweet little girl one that may help inspire you as well, but I apologize for the color quality of my scanner.


Hope you enjoyed this and are having a wonderful Sunday.  Please share your favorite crafty gift ideas in the comments section so we can all be inspired by your work! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!