Friday, December 11, 2015

Take some fries with that



Just a quick post today.  I always forget how busy it is this time of the year!!! Last week I had a pop-up fair at a friends house, then over the weekend I had a booth at a craft fair in Quincy, this weekend we are hosting a work party, and I'm terrible behind getting my Christmas cards made- never mind signed & mailed--EEEKKKK! 

It'll all work out though.  It always does. :) The treat I'm sharing today is a fun, quick, easy stocking stuffer.  I made a bunch of them.  These went home with one of my classroom roomie (hence the wacky photo taken with my phone at work). I need to make 1 more to complete an order for another co-worker.  I dug into my stash of cut papers, stickers, and embellishments to jazz up the kraft French fry boxes. Then I filled them with mini chocolates in a cello bag.  Tied ribbon, sparkly yarn, or twine on all of them.  Easy-peasy!

Guess I should get off the internet and work on cards huh.  Gonna go see what Christmas movies are on TV or on demand.  Might help me get my tushie in gear! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!