Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Class Highlights


 
Some folks get hyped for some football game or something today. *wink* At my LSS we get hyped for the Super Bowl Craft In! It is an all day 4 classes, 4 instructors, 4 projects, prizes, and lunch crafting bonanza.  I was the 4th quarter "coach" and my team of 15 made these cupcake cards.

The cards needed to be simple since these gals had been crafting since 10 am and when I got them it was 1:45 pm.  To make things easier all the items were punched, cut, & stamped so they could cut, color, and glue. :)

The samples were out for them to copy, but I encouraged them to do whatever moved them as far as "frosting" and sentiments.

The paper was all double-sided, which worked well if anyone wanted the cards to be mostly valentine-y, or more all occasion.  I think folks were pleased because they got to end with a low-key set of cards & could shop/chit-chat for the last little bit. :)

Hope you are having an awesome Super Bowl Sunday!  I can't wait to see all the commercials (they are my fav part no matter who is playing).

 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun idea and a cute card.

    I have recently signed up for some card making classes with a friend. I have fun meeting other crafters and focusing on creativity for a few hours at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog too. It is so nice to meet you!
    XO
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding all aspects the blog was perfectly nice. Orthotic Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yummy cupcake cards and sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!