Monday, January 20, 2014

Super Bowl Fun!


Happy Monday Peeps!  Taking a break from my 50 Projects Challenge, I'm sharing the cards I'm "coaching" at the Ink About It Super Bowl Sunday Craft Event (10-3 so it'll pre-Super Bowl).  There are 4 of us "coaches" all teaching a different project.  Everyone will get to make all the projects & have a "half-time" lunch.

It's always a fun time, although this one will be bittersweet because it'll be the last one. *sniff-sniff*  The owners are retiring in March and the store will be closing.  So if you live in the Westford MA area, make sure to sign-up for this awesome event before it is as gone as chocolate cupcakes in my little hands. *wink*

3 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! Your event sounds like a great idea. I would be there if I was local!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and this sounds like such a fun party! Wish I lived close enough to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea and your cards look fantastic! I'm with you on the chocolate cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!