Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Who's Coming for Dinner?


 We've had a craft fair at work amongst ourselves the last couple of weeks.  I've been madly creating things and these place cards are one of the things I made.

I had made a version of these before and sold them in my Etsy shop.  Sooo much fun to make!  I used all kinds of dies from PTI that had been collecting dust. :)












A bunch of the papers I used on the base are from PTI and then others are smaller papers I had in my stash.  The Swiss dot paper is one of my favorite "go to" papers from Bo Bunny.  They add just the right pop without making things too busy.






So who's coming to your place over Thanksgiving- or where are you going?


3 comments:

  1. very cute!! Thanks for stopping by:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your placemats! So cute and festive. We are having a very small thanksgiving just my husband and I. Everyone else goes to their in-laws , we have a crazy Christmas season so it is the calm before the storm. We are having lobsters!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! The papers are perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!