Monday, January 14, 2013

Last Chance!

 Hey Peeps!  I have a class going on Friday January 25th at Ink About It in Westford.  The class is 10-1 and you'll make 25 cards!!!  Call today to reserve your spot- 978-392-0321.  You'll be glad you did. ;)
After looking at the cupcake card I decided it needed to be tweaked.  The cards are at the store and I keep forgetting to take a picture of the update!  I did remember to take pictures, at class on Saturday, of the cards the gals in the class made. :)  I pulled extra stamps so envies and card backs could be decorated too.  I *heart* those little details.
I'm a big fan of encouraging folks to play around with the supplies I give them in class.  I've never believed that class participants MUST make it the way I did.  It seems mean and frankly folks in class tweak things in ways that I think are better than my idea!! :) 
I love how this class participant changed the layout!  This puppy card looks even cuter in portrait style.  :)  Teaching classes is as rewarding as taking them and I'm sure other folks who teach classes feel the same way.  It's fabulous to be a part of a group that is creating something.  It gets the mojo pumping!  I left this class and went home to make a precious mini album for a friend (trying to be humble, but I'm crushing).  I'll take pics and try to get it posted this week (month maybe ;P).

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. so cute and I love it, you always make a set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great Moriah - I love each one of them. Wish I lived closer so I could attend a class !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!