Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dreary Day


It's been kinda dreary here the last couple of days.  It's a sign that I need to get my act together to create some festive goodies!  Yesterday my Get Well card tutorial was posted at The Hens Den.  Please stop by to check it out and while you are there, don't forget to link up a project-any project from this month- to the gallery.  You could win $10 to the store (which would be an awesome way to get that album you've had your eye on!!!).

So many of my friends have gotten a cold and it's soooo early in the season for peeps to be ill already!  I'm not prepared with any cards to give them to help them smile!!!!!  Also, I haven't stocked up all on the meds I'll need when I catch what they have. LOL!

If the weather is yucky take advantage of National Museum Day today.  If your weather is nice it is also National Parks Day instead. Can't fit it in today?  There are several NPD's during the year.  Click on the link to find other dates and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!