Thursday, August 23, 2012

Prepping for...



Christmas!  Today we are planning to check out North Pole, Alaska.  Santa has promised to give us a few minutes to check in with him and make sure everyone is on the "Nice List".  :)


This is the third set of cards I made using the Echo Park paper set.  I'm addicted to banners lately and thought it would be fun to see them on Christmas cards. 

The fun part with these cards is that I was able to use all those bits-n-pieces left from other cards.  There is a sense of accomplishment when you can use every last bit of paper from a set. :)  "waste not, want not" has to put me on the "nice list" right?

So while it is a bit early, I am feeling very much in a Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year's, Little Christmas mood.  To be short and sweet I'll end with Season's Greetings!!!  Keep your fingers crossed for me with Santa! :D

3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Love the DP and design. Fun and very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different sized banners and the great patterns! I think you did well using up your scraps :) Santa will be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards and using scraps? Even better!! The papers are beautiful and since you've used them all up, not only are you on the nice list, but now Santa needs to bring you more paper!! :D At least, that's how it works at our house!)
    Hope you have a wonderful time and that your meeting with Santa went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!