Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Winner, Winner, Cherry Dinner :)

I know y'all thought I forgot all about announcing a winner didn't ya!  My goodness, for a first day of vacation it was busy!  I left my house before 8 and didn't get home until well after the next 8!  But enough about me, we need a winner!

The lucky number is 9-
Mapowska!!!

Email me so I can send you your goodies. :)

It's been almost 1 year since Cad's disc injury.  The hard work the corgi is doing in therapy continues to pay off.  To celebrate, he will be hosting his own giveaway next month.  There will also be a new video showing his progress at the end of this month.   :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Yuppi! :))))
    I am so happy! Thank you very much!
    I'll write to you as soon as I find your e-mail address ;)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've found :) The e-mail is on the way.
      Thank you!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Congratulaions!!!!!
    Moriah I'm so happy to hear that Cad is doing great in therapy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!