Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ladybug, ladybug & Pictures


Well I think I probably am making the whole uploading thing a longer process than it needs to be.  For now though the steps I am taking are keeping me from having to pay to upload my pics. *sigh of relief*  Tell me again how technology is saving me time. LOL!
This little lady was colored at the last Craft In at my LSS.  She's so stinkin' cheerful I can't help but smile looking at her!  Yeah I guess that wasn't my most humble statement huh?  Seriously though- look at her!  How can you not smile?

Okay so I might be a little punchy right now.  My students took the first part of the 26 page standardized test they have to undergo this spring and I peeked at their progress.  A bunch of them ROCKED the first part!!!!  I am absolutely giddy for them.  They have worked so hard this year and they were all so nervous.  We've been practicing for 3 weeks so they wouldn't have butterflies and it looks like it has paid off.  I told them all that I can't wait to get the results to share with them and their parents.  It's so exciting to see all that hard work come to fruition for these kiddos.  They usually feel kinda down on themselves 'cause school is so hard for them.  It's going to be so wonderful for them to feel that the hard work has made a difference!  Keep your fingers crossed for the 2nd half to go as well! :)

4 comments:

  1. You might not be humble, but you are right! She is just adorable! The doily looks wonderful peeking out from the corner too! Best of luck with your testing! YUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! It makes me sad that schools are becoming such stressful places with the testing and all. I am thankful that my kiddos are out. I'd say your students are lucky to have you for a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW MOriah she is so cute ,love the way she is posing.
    Fabulous card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the PI images and this one is So Cute! Good luck to you and your students. Not only does it make them happy seeing the results of hard work but it should make you happy with all the effort you have put into helping them. (and how many days until summer break? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!