Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Time

Those pictures from Buchart were kinda inspiring for me this week.  Here's a little card I put together using lots of chipboard layers.
The best part of the chipboard is that it was adhesive backed so it made it wicked easy to put together.  The vine at the bottom is a sticker!  It needed a little bling though, so I added some Stickles to the flower. :)
I made the tag and stamped a sentiment from MFT.  Believe it or not, this actually fits in a standard size envelope!

I've framed this art and headed here to show it off:
Catered Crop- FTR25-chipboard, cream, layers and layers, swirls, ribbon
Moxie Fab- Tuesday Trigger pictured below

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card.
    I need to use up my smaller chipboard pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moriah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. So many wonderful textures for such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!