Thursday, February 24, 2011

Portable Tablescape

It's not only February vacation week here in much of New England, but it's also Tablescape Thursday!  DH and I took a little time to get away from it all and rented the most darling cottage in Wolfeboro, NH.  The gal who owns the place is an interior decorator, so of course it is beautiful inside AND full of lots of dishes. :)  I played with creating some tablescapes while I was there.  I'll share the others in the next couple of weeks, but today I thought I'd share the portable one we used for breakfast on our last day there.
I know it's not quite as detailed.  Just wait 'til next week. :)
The sticky buns were YUMMY. :)  We enjoyed breakfast on the sun porch which was aglow with sunshine.
Alas, since it is February and we've had close to record breaking snows this year, the view was not of greens outside, but the whites of snow. :)  Made for a cozy feel though, so not too shabby.  More pics to come of NH, so stay tuned!

And the goodies I posted yesterday have been loaded in my Etsy Shop.  Please stop by. :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds like fun. I keep telling my husband we need a getaway! I love to rent a cabin. How nice to be able to play with dishes while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sticky buns look Delish! Love that pic - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade of green has been a new favorite of mine since the ice storm of 2009. It just screams spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a sweet little breath of spring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sticky buns look so good. I love your room. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm!
    Those sticky buns look delish!! I am your newest follower and I look forward to seeing more! Have a wonderful evening!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  7. A getaway, sounds so nice...I see you are a stamper...one of the many hobbies I also enjoy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stamping creations are so well done. I have hundreds of rubber stamps, but it's been a while since I've had a play day. Maybe I'll take it up again...and you'll have been the inspiration. Your getaway sounds wonderful...snow or sun. Thank you for sharing your design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!