Monday, September 27, 2010

Girls Night Thanks

I have been madly working on some thank you notes that a friend of a friend ordered at The Fair.  This is the first set I finished (there were only 15 to make) and I went nuts with Amuse products for this one. :)  The only supplies I used that weren't from Amuse were the Copics, the stardust pen (one the drinks for some pep), the bazzill paper behind the drinks, and the Neenah paper (for the image).
I had fun packaging these cards.  They all say "many thanks" on the envies and the insides.  I hope she likes them.  :)  She wanted lots of thank you cards to send to friends as a way of thanking them for a surprise party (I love surprise parties!!!) and some extra cards to have on hand for all those little thanks that are so sweet to send and receive.  These are the extras.  I'll be posting the party thanks on Thursday.  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to find out about the Top Tip Tuesday theme.  It's a good one folks!

For another version of this type of gift click here.

4 comments:

  1. Moriah these are precious x
    Esp' love the colour combo hun x
    ((hugs)) Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Moriah you are amazing, you work, you make so many cards. I think I am going to call you superwoman.

    And oooh, I was so excited that you like books to. The library is like the candy store for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!