Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Love & Joy



A couple wedding/engagement cards to share today.  The sentiments are from Tailored Expressions and I can't say enough good about how yummy these stamps are to use!!!!!  They stamp like butter! If you haven't used their stamps, give them a try.  I haven't been disappointed!

The paper is from a kit club I joined over the summer.  It's run by a gal who used to teach classes at the LSS that I also taught a couple classes.  Boy do I miss that store!!!  Having a chance to meet up with fellow crafty folks for classes and social time.  Ugh, if you have a LSS please, please support it!  You have no idea how much you will miss it should it ever close.

Luckily I've hosted and participated in a couple card swap gatherings lately which at least give me a chance to meet up with folks, play with new & different goodies, share tips, and get some great skinny on the new stuff out there!

For instance, I had no idea that the MISTI existed! Luckily one of the other gals had us use hers to make her card at the swap I was in last month.  I just got one last week and am sooooo happy!  It is going to make mass production of valentines and Christmas cards way way easier.  So, once again, I implore you to patronize your LSS.  The info you get from meet ups at your LSS is invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!