Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Deepest Sympathy Bouquets


I have a couple more sympathy cards to share today.  These were a request from an Etsy customer and I'm really pleased with how they came out.

The chipboard and variety of patterns add some textural interest without being to overwhelming.  I really like using chipboard flowers and that MFT leaf die.  It's meant to be a tropical leaf, but I use it for everything.  It's a major go-to die for me.  I'm not sure I ever use the flowers that it came with in its set!!!

I had hoarded the butterfly and the flowers under it for ages not really finding anything I could do with them, but when I had all the other parts spread out these got accidentally mixed in and it was kismet---(or maybe it is because my table was a complete catastrophe and I got lucky from being messy!).

I've depleted my leaf supply recently.  Think I see a Netflix marathon and my die cutter in my future.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!