Friday, March 25, 2016

Bunnies!


I've been playing around with lots of patterns and layers.  So many cards I have pinned lately seem to have cards with lots of colorful patterned paper and oodles of goodies on them.  It was time to dig into all those luscious pretties I have been hoarding!!!!

This one is a bit tamer than the last one.  I love how there are so many patterns and yet it still feels light.  The aqua twine is my major go to for dressing up cards lately.  I'll be sad when aqua falls out of fashion as a color choice.  It goes with EVERYTHING!  ;-)

Surprise, surprise! I actually know what stamps I used on these cards!  The images and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.  I colored everything with my Copic markers.  Sadly, I have no idea where the washi and bling in from.  The papers are a mix of a bunch of companies that were in my scraps pile, so anyone's guess on those!

Do you keep your scraps in a scrap bin, in with the paper, or something different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!