Monday, April 14, 2014

Thanks for Mom


My goodness, where has the year gone already!!! Mother's Day isn't far off!!!  Here's a quick post of a couple Mother's Day cards I made for an Etsy order. :)

These cards were all created from parts of cards I thought I was going to make for something else.  I love when things get jumbled together in a pile and spark whole new creations!

Pretty, pretty teacups. :)  Ignore my thumb there.  I just noticed it snuck into the picture. LOL!

Have a lovely Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Both cards are darling but the teacup one makes my heart smile. I used to collect antique teacups before I started my de-cluttering stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great cards ... I realy like the tea cup one .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those teacups and your paper rainbow looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!