Saturday, February 4, 2012

Season's Greetings

Pin It

Here's another card from that December kit.  I've made it to 3 cards so far.  Not setting any land speed records here, but that's okay 'cause I'm having fun. :)
Along the same lines as this card, the goods are half stash and half kit.  The greeting is from Amuse- you can get their stuff from dealers now and I have the most awesome one, Pam.  I don't get perks from this plug.  I just like sharing when I have a great resource. :)

So, how are you doing on your resolutions?  Have any great resources to share?  How's your Saturday going? 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card.
    I like your new approach on using the twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love how you used the twine.

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my February Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I am so happy that you used your A Muse Studio Sentiment! Glad I could be of service to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!