Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hot Chocolaty Kisses

Pin It

I've been away for a while... I'd like to say it's been for lots of crafting, but I've been busy with a class for school.  Luckily I have had a little time to sneak into my room to craft. :)
I made some hot cocoa packaging.  Only I would think of cocoa when we had a highly unusual 50 degree day on Friday.  In New England.  In February.  It's been a bizarre winter here!
I get bored with too much of the same, so I made a few variations of these.  This one is using a new-to-me stamp I got from one of the awesome secretaries at our school.  She had a bag full of SU stuff that she gave me just for funsies!!!!!!!!  Can I tell you it has been calling to me all week!!!!!!
We celebrate "Curious Cupid" among the teachers at my school.  Basically it's Secret Santa but the valentine edition.  Long ago folks decided that there is too much going on in December and that February can be (usually) cold and snowy.  Curious Cupid was born.  I'm bringing these packets in for folks to by and use as gift toppers on their CC gifts.
Hope you enjoyed this valentine idea!  If I can get away from the books for school again, I'll post a couple valentine cards and a couple more Christmas cards I have gotten ready for the 2012 stash! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    A great Valentine project! They look like they were fun to make! I love the "Curious Cupid" idea! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to package these! This is a great idea for Valentines too! Love the variety of papers and stamps!
    Our winter has been very mild as well, but my kids still love their hot chocolate and apple cider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute.
    Love that idea of a secret cupids, so fun.
    I too did a hot chocolate holder sleeve for my girlfriend and I to enjoy on our get away :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!