Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More 2012 Holiday Goodies

Pin It

So far, so good when it comes to the "no surprises Christmas resolution".  Of course it is only the first day of February, so there is still plenty of time for me to tank it. :)
Today brings card #2 and honestly I have no idea if it will be able to be mailed!  It's so pretty and fun though that I can live with this be a hand delivery type card. ;)  Some of this card is from the December kit, some from the stash, and one little bit is from new stuff.
The green and pink DP's are from my stash, the white base under the sentiment and the sentiment are from my December kit club kit, the ribbon is from a kit club (don't remember which one), and the snowflake 'n the red sparkle are from new stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm thinking extra postage!! This is a gorgeous card and I love all of the layers of paper! Your ribbon is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moriah. Very pretty card! I took a look at what I've missed lately and of course, all are lovely. So fun what you did with the Eclipse gum and the heart shape cutout - too cute. I have been doing much of anything lately. I had a ski racing accident and felt like getting into the studio or checking blogs too much. I've been trying to catch up on some blogs lately and I'm glad I stopped by. Hope all is well and your dog is feeling better ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!