Monday, February 27, 2012

Posting Presents

Pin It

Fun couple of hostess type gifts to share today.  I used my December Kit Club kit to make these.  I've almost used it all up! :)
These are a couple of sticky-note notepads with covers.  They are fun to make and help me be prepared when I need to have a little something on hand during the Christmas season- although these could be used all winter long since they are fairly secular.
Here's a full shot of both.  Add pens, tissue, gift bags, and go!  I'm headed back to school today.  Gonna be hard on all of us to get back into the groove after such a beautiful and relaxing week. :)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to have by the phone.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moriah what a lovely idea, I love these note books they are great.
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally getting into these notebooks that everyone is making, but I really love the size of these. They are both fantastic, but the NOTE one....I really like that one. :)
    Thank you for sharing these! Hope you eased back into the school thing okay. Going back after a break always stinks.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent gift idea! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love the textures and embellishments on your fabulous notepads! Hope your return to school went well! I'm counting the days til our spring break! More crafty time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!