Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Star Date 1.19.11

Things were a little rough yesterday and I wasn't able to get pic's done of the cards I have made from my self imposed challenge.  Keep the faith folks, I will have new cards to post tomorrow, Friday, and probably this weekend too! :)
This is what greeted me as I left school yesterday, needless to say I was wet, cold, and tired when I finally got home.  Nothing a good evening spent in my studio couldn't cure though. ;)

Two shout outs:
Come Join us at Top Tip Tuesday- Use a sentiment on the front of a card
Lamb Around------VOTE for Fuzzy Slippers PRETTY PLEASE :)

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I can't believe the amount of snow!! Wanna send some over to me?
    Can't wait to see your new cards!
    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That's much too much snow for me. Thank goodness for being able to park my car inside our garage!

    Your blog is currently in 2nd place for this week's Best in Show award, but there's still time to take the lead! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!