Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dragonfly sympathy

This dragonfly is one of my favorites because it's so lovely and easy to color.  Clean and simple is tricky for me, but I've been practicing.  It's all about the layering for me on this one.  I think that helped me step away from the bling and flowers. :)
These are the Copics I used to color this Magenta stamp.  I actually remembered to post this for a change. :)

Hope this first project from the mini stash was inspiring.


Don't forget to stop by Top Tip Tuesday for this week's tip and challenge.  Carol is hosting a great tut on word shape books!  There are prizes from TTT and from Carol!!!!   Use a sentiment, make a work shape book, or leave a tip and you could win a prize from these cool sponsors...




I'm fluttering over to these places to link up my dragonfly cards:
The Shabby Tea Room- White and Bright
Our Daily Bread- Things with Wings
Stamp Something- Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations- Anything Goes
Pile It On- Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Clean,simple and beautiful!
    Great cards!
    I have try to make simple cards before but they was always looking empty.lol.
    Keep them coming girl!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful. I need to make a sympathy card today. That for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards - dragonflies are one of my favorites! And the colors are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moriah - simple yet stunning all in one!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the clean design and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely butterflies!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card very lifting, love it! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome CAS cards and the coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do especially like the border along the image.
    Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. LindaS/PCDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous CAS card - You have created a beauty!! Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
    Love JenLee
    PCDC Design Team 2 Lead

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your coloring! Your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! We hope you’ll join us again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!