Sunday, January 23, 2011

Corgi Eye View and a Golfer

So before I show you the guy card I mentioned (last Friday) I thought I'd say THANKS to all the folks who voted for me at Lamb Around 'cause I WON!!!!!!  Yippee!!!!
I have to say that the competition was fierce 'cause the other folks are so uber talented!  I hope you all take a sec to check all of them out. :)
Before I get to the guy card, I wanted to show you the corgi's eye view of the great outdoors here in New England.  He's been less than thrilled to venture out lately and really can you blame him?!?   Poor guy.  I haven't the heart to tell him more snow is expected this week.  I know I said I like snow, but this is the entire snowfall for the average winter in New England and it's only January.  Spring floods are for sure in our future.  Not good folks.  Not good.
Another couple scraps cards.  Again, these images were stamped, colored, and mounted LAST SPRING!!!!  Seriously projects are really getting unearthed with this mission of mine. :)  The image and sentiment are from Amuse.  
 I borrowed the image from my friend Lynn 'cause I don't have many guy type images.  I may need to borrow this one again to make some Father's Day cards.  I know it sounds early, but Operation Write Home is looking for some and they have an early deadline to get the cards overseas in time.

Make sure to stop by on Tuesday for our latest Top Tip Tuesday challenge (hint hint- the cards in  Fridays post would be eligible)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!