Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wash That Man Right Outta My Hare!

I crack me up!  This weeks challenge at Cooking It Up With Katie has us using 3 designer papers, 1 clear item, and a song.  The papers are easy you can see three on the card.  The clear- that doesn't show up as well.  I used a gel pen to add some clear dimension to the soap bubbles.  The song, well I couldn't help myself.  As soon as I saw this image that Whimsy Stamps (our sponsor this week) provided that song from South Pacific popped into my head!!!  Join us in the challenge won't you?

Thanks for stopping by!  May you have a bubbly day!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely funny card !
    have a crafty day,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up also sweetie! Cute image and coloring.
    Just popped in to say Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card hun - I'm lovin the papers and those buttons x
    You are a hoot - keep on smilin (and craftin !)xx
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!