Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slow Poke

So sorry I've been AWOL from the blogosphere!  My laptop has been having temper tantrums this week. :(  I've got it up and running so far, but it really hates the printer so how long it works is anyone's guess.  Here's the card that was supposed to be up yesterday....
This is my last *sniff, sniff* card for SSDS.  I've had a wonderful time with all the gals over there and hope to be able to join in some of the challenges along with all of you in the coming weeks.  I really hope you will all join in the fun for my last challenge on the SSDS team!  The theme this week is stitching and there's a fun prize.  Head over and link up your creation and then come back and let me know you did so I can make sure to comment on what you made!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Moriah! We are gonna miss you at SSDS! Please keep in touch!
    BTW, hope your laptop troubles end soon!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!