Saturday, September 11, 2010

Many Thanks

Just a quick post for today.  If you are reading this at any point on Saturday I can guarantee that I'm in Littleton, MA at The Country Fair my church puts on each year.  If you are in the area please stop by!  There are TONS of yummy jams, beautiful paper masterpieces, and stunning fabric creations that are all locally made and available for purchase at The Country Store booth.  Come by and say hi!
The SSDS team is challenging YOU!  We want to see thank you cards.  I've been posting so many fall cards lately I thought you all might enjoy a "wave" at summer.  :)

So, whatcha got for us in the way of a thank you creation?  Float downstream to SSDS and join in the fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Moriah a fabulous image and I love your ribbon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - its gorgeous! I love the way you have done your ribbon - do you do that by sewing it or just when you are sticking it?

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!