Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jar of Happy


Thought I would share an anniversary card today. :) I've had this image colored for a long time, but could never get it to work on anything!  This is such a fun color combo that I couldn't bear to throw away the image and thank goodness for that!

Pretty much everything here is rescued from the scrap pile.  The circles are leftover from when I was making Easter cards last year.  The banner is from a miscut piece on a custom order in my Etsy shop and the white sprayed with Amuse inks was an experiment to see how the sprays looked. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your Wednesday treated you kindly.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to use up some older pieces and scraps that we all have around :)
    Great card and I really like that canning jar you coloured up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrappy card is amazing! The colors are beautiful and everything goes so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!