Sunday, August 29, 2010

Same but Different

Happy Sunday everyone!  As my last few hours of summer vacation count down I thought I'd share some of my summer creations.  BTW -I've completed all but #6 from my Summer Resolutions list!  Thanks to all of you for the wonderful encouragement!  I can't wait to tell everyone about this tomorrow at school. :)
Here are a few more cards made from images I colored on my vaca.  I thought I'd go with a different point of view with this image and see how same/different I could make these cards.  All 3 use a Hero Arts image stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, BG Olivia paper, and a Hero Arts flower image stamped with Memento London Fog on the card base.
The pink card has a pink card base from Memory Box.  I used pink flocked/velvet paper ruffled along the edge and as a mat.
The one got some blue flocked/velvet paper ruffled on the bottom and as a mat.  It also has a Memory Box card base.
For the yellow card there's a yellow card base from Memory Box, two rows of yellow flocked/velvet paper ruffled through the middle and as again for the mat.
Couldn't leave the envies naked!  An Amuse sentiment adorns the back flap to cheer the recipient (& the mail carrier). :)  Hope you enjoyed the SBD trio (You can check out another one here)!  Don't forget only 2 days left to enter my blog candy!

I'm letting these fly at:
Craft Your Days Away
Let's Ink It Up
Crafty Emmas 
Color Throwdown

19 comments:

  1. Great cards ! Love the ribbon !
    Greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards and the way you did the ribbon.
    Way to go on your goals. How were the classes? This is the first summer in 30 years I didn't take a class for school because I retired from teaching in May. I am going to help a friend the first day. Best wishes on a wonderful school year this year.
    Big Teacher Hug,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards. Thans for playing along at Let's Ink It up.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up!

    Hugzzzz
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...you've been busy! Look at all these gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :-) what beautiful cards, love them all - so much attention to detail!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thrilled you could join us for the very first CES Challenge Moriah! Your cards are beautiful and those ruffles look amazing!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are gorgeous! I love the papers especially they are so bright and funky!

    Thanks for joining in with the 'with Wings' theme over at CYDA challenge blog!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Cards is sso cute. Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see lots of takes on the one image... lots of inspiration here. Love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are just lovely. Love your self-impossed challenge of making each one different.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great cards I love the image and the bright colours
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab cards, love all the different takes on the same stamp. Thanks for joining Let's Ink It Up for our first challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is great to see how different cards can be by using the same things.
    Great cards!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I've finally caught up on the many blog posts I've missed since being away. All so pretty here - couldn't pick a favorite though I decided to post on these stork cards since I have a baby card to do myself. These are so cute! I love that stamp though I don't recognize it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your collection of baby cards...so fresh and adorable :]

    Thanks for playing along with the CTD this week :]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab cards, the colours are lovely! Thanks so much for joining us for the 1st CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All great cards! Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!