Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fun-to-Go

 Have you ever lost your mojo?  Have kids who say "I'm bored"?  Fear not, Fun-to-Go card kits are for you!  Just add glue!  I made these for the Country Store at The Country Fair my church hosts each September.  I shot some close-ups of a few of the kits so you could get a taste of the variety and possibilities.  In every kit I put a card, envie, and various tidbits that someone could use to make a card. 
This one has some buttons, stickers, photo corners, a brad, embellished flower, and yellow paper.  Great for a kid to make a birthday card for a friend or loved one.
This one has dimensional stickers, gemstones, and ribbon.  Another easy-peasy card for a kid to make and give.

Ribbon, buttons, photo corners, pattern tag, swatch of designer paper, and some gray cardstock here.  Good for Valentine's Day, love, anniversary, or just because!

This set has a more subtle feel. Great for a more masculine card it has 2 designer papers, 2 plain papers, double-sided ribbon, a few brads, and punched scroll.
This last peek shows an autumn flavored card kit which would be a fun card to make and give for Halloween, Thanksgiving, a thank you, or even Happy Fall!  It has a pumpkin image already colored, a designer mat, designer paper circle punched for you, swiss dot brown ribbon, and a piece of plain cardstock.

So any thoughts on what to add, take away, try for next time?  Any suggestions on pricing?  I'm gearing these to elementary age kids (and crafty grown-ups) so I want them to be priced to reflect that.  We'll see how it all goes in a couple of weeks when the Country Fair hits Littleton, MA! :)

Don't forget to enter my blog candy!  I've gotten over 50 followers, so I'll have pics of the newly added goodies next week.  If I get over 60 before the drawing I'll add some Copic Markers too!

A big shout out of thanks to Ali and the crew at Gingersnap Creations for making me their Home Page Artist for this week!

I'm showing this idea off at:
The CSI Project- Kids

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!