Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Red Sleigh

Morning!  Today I have another Christmas in July, from my Christmas cards I made last year, to share.  This one is going for a very retro-ish look.  All aqua and red (which I HATED as a kid) and early 60's atomic style printed paper.

This one gets a little nod to the present day with some washi and chipboard.  The format for this card is basically the same one I used here.  When I find a LO I like I tend to use it a bunch! ;-)

Looking at all these Christmas cards from last year has certainly helped me keep cool in the hot weather we have had lately.  I'm hoping it will inspire me to get a few made for this year.  I have some new goodies on the way that are due on Friday.  Maybe the combo of these cards and those goodies will get me in action.  I "taped" (do we even say that anymore???) some Christmas movies on Hallmark last week that I may watch on my iPad while I craft to get me in the mood too. LOL!

If I get any done, I will try to get them posted before this Christmas!!!

Have a Whimsical Wednesday!



sdknfsnflsfh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!