Sunday, July 24, 2016

Peace Dove

This seemed like a good Christmas in July card for a Sunday.  I'm kinda glad I didn't get around to posting these past few card until now.  It has been fun to look back at these Christmas cards and get a little excited about making new ones! The woodgrain washi is my ALL TIME FAV.  It goes with everything- I think I need to stock up!!! The washi came as part of a monthly kit club I joined locally. 

I'm getting together with the local gals this week, so I better get something done to share!  It isn't a requirement or anything, but gosh it is nice to get real time feedback from crafty friends. ;-) It's also soooo inspiring to see everything everyone else made.  I always come back from those gatherings (when I can get to them) totally energized for creativity.  It doesn't hurt that I leave with new goodies to use while exploring that creativity.

I was moved by a post on Monday by Duni at Duni's Studio.  She posts Monday Moodboard's that are always creative eye candy.  You really must stop by and check her out!  This past Monday she posted a beautiful Cheyenne Prayer that I haven't heard in a while.  Seems appropriate for this post so I will share it as well.
Let us know peace.
For as long as the moon shall rise,
For as long as the rivers shall flow,
For as long as the sun shall shine,
For as long as the grass shall grow,
Let us know peace.
 - Cheyenne Prayer

Have a soothingly simple Sunday. Peace and love be with you today.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!