Saturday, January 7, 2017

Snowman Valentine


Happy January!  Thought I'd pop in and share one of my favorite valentines to make.  They are fun to cut and color. 

The idea for these cards comes from a class a friend taught years ago.  The snowman image is from Paper Smooches.  I added the heart and then colored it with Spica so it would shimmer when you are holding the card. 

I free-hand cut the hills from a variety of red, pink, and valentine papers from my stash.  The snowmen are my favorite part.  The stamp set comes with a couple versions of snowmen and coloring them brings out their little personalities! :)

Hope you were inspired to make a couple of your own (but if you are too busy, stop by my Etsy shop and pick up a couple!).

Toodles,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!