Monday, July 18, 2016

Feather Tree

Caught my breath long enough to get some more of my cards of Christmas past ready to share. ;-)  This one is another favorite because of that awesome paper and the chipboard feather tree.  Eeek! I just adore them!!!!

I'm going to be trolling eBay for this paper at some point.  It is just so pretty and I am down to something like a 2x2 square of lusciousness in my stash.  The sequins are ancient and I used them with a tree stamp I got when my LSS was open and used to run a year long Christmas card class.  We made 5-6 cards each month, in two styles, using one stamp that you got to keep.  Gosh I miss that class.  I had all my cards ready by Thanksgiving!!!!

A crafty friend came over last week and we shared lots of goodies with each other.  I didn't get a single thing finished, so today I'm gonna sit down and finish some projects!  That and get ready for tutoring tomorrow.  Oh and get some new stuff added to my Etsy shop.  Guess I better get going and get something done!

Have a great Monday!






1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love the colors. It all reminds of of Christmas at Grandma's with the candy paper and nostalgic feel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!