Thursday, June 2, 2016

Father's Day Throwback


Thought I'd share a Throwback Thursday of sorts today!  I made this trifold AGES ago and realized I don't think I ever shared it here.  I've been crushing on all things nautical for a bit now.  Can't believe that bug has bitten me!  I used to just completely ignore nautical goods, but now I totally gravitate towards them.   

Man I made oodles of these trifold cards back in the day.  I think I should play around with them again though.  They are lovely and make it so easy to use the great big sentiments for a focal point (and then you don't have to worry about an inside sentiment).

As usual, I can't remember the stamp company these images came from.  I had borrowed the set from my crafty friend, so if you really want to know- ask and I can ask my friend if she still has them. :-)

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!