Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pumpkins!


My goodness, but I have stamped this pumpkin a bunch this season!  Lots of folks have wanted this pumpkin on their place cards.  I took a little time to add them to some tags, just to change things up in my studio a little.

I used some vintage lace that I got in a bag of trim someone didn't want anymore.  Score!  I got bored with having them all be identical, so I trimmed 4 each with bakers twine in gold, green, and cocoa, and then 3 in a dusty aqua.

I thought these might make pretty place cards (or turkey doggie bags!).  12 more pumpkin place cards shipped out yesterday. Poor gal has 12 on the way already, but she gave me her old address!  We decided to ship the newest place cards to her in-laws where she'll be having her feast.  That way they will, fingers-crossed, arrive in time for use!!!

I'll be back soon with more Thanksgiving cards.  Until then, have a great day!
 
PS If you want these tags, or even a pumpkin banner for your mantle, stop by my shop.  I'm headed to the 24 Hour Post Office today to ship out priority packages.  If I mail today/tomorrow it'll mostly likely make it in time to deck your Thanksgiving House (another Hallmark movie I adore).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!