Monday, July 29, 2013

A French Read


Happy Monday!  Today I have my last Graphic 45 French Country creation to share with you. :)  When I was down at The Cape last week we were talking about reading, 'cause of course teachers LOVE to read, and who reads in a book vs. kindle/iPad app.

All that talk got me thinking about how I need a new bookmark!  I've been tutoring this summer and the books we are reading together are all hardcopy rather than electronic.  Good excuse to whip out my goodies and create this little gem.

When I showed my husband what I made his response was "Wow!  That seems too nice for a book."  Well my response "Nothing is too nice for a book!". *smile*

Grab some goods to make your own page marker:
Graphic 45 French Country- Abundance
Graphic 45 Signature Cardstock- Bon Voyage
Graphic 45 French Country- Flowers
Graphic 45 French Country-Tags

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! I too love my hard copy books as opposed to looking at a screen. Your bookmark is beautiful and I love the sentiment on it. I've been into the
    Flavia DeLuce Mystery books this summer. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer. I can't believe August 1st is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bookmark and quite worthy of being placed in a favorite book! I love the beautiful papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!