Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Corgi Video!


I was waiting to post this until I had some good news to share.  Maybe it's my Pennsylvania Dutch superstitiousness coming through, but I was afraid I would jinx things if I shared this happy video until Cad got an all clear.

So, the good news-- Cad doesn't have Lyme, Neospora, or Cancer!!!!  Yay!!!!!!  He is still on one painkiller every 8 hours and now has to have Prednisone and Pepsid AC every 12 hours.  They think it might be an auto-immune illness.  Poor guy.  He's already so food centric and the new meds will amp up his thirst and appetite, but he is much perkier than he has been in a while!  The neurologist was surprised at how much energy and leg strength he had- and those folks are hard to surprise. ;D

We can't thank y'all enough for all your kind words!  Hope you enjoyed the video.  He has to get training wheels for the front of his cart because of the surgery and don't panic that he was eating garbage off the street.  We had to toss some treats out in front of him to keep him moving while I was shooting the video.  Told ya he was wicked food centric. ;)

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!