Friday, May 17, 2013

My Heart on the Moon


So this hasn't been my "Big Year" for blog posts.  What can I say, life happens. :)  I've made lots of (I think) fun things, but before I could take pictures I often gave (or happily sold) the goodies.  I was cleaning my creative space (again) and came across this card.

It's become a tradition to teach a valentine card class at work.  This was one of the cards we made this past snowy February.  The stamp belongs to a friend and was designed to be a "baby" image (we think).  She saw it and said wouldn't it be cute with a heart for a valentine?  If I had had my act together I would have posted this on Mother's Day 'cause I think it works for that too. :)  It could be a cute wedding card too.  Hmmm, I made need to borrow that stamp again. LOL!

Happy Friday Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!