Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Great Pear?


Just a quick post today.  I wanted to make sure to give y'all a little something though!  LOL!  Here are the next entries in the May 2013 Kit Club challenge I imposed on myself. :)  I finally used the pear stamp that I "had to have" 2 years ago and never used.  I have the die.  I've played with the die.  I've never made any complete project using any of it until now.  Yay me!  I thought these would make nice anniversary cards, engagement cards, or even a congrats for some accomplishment like getting a new house or something.

Punny Pear Deets:
Paper- MME Kate & Co Oxford line
Stamps- PTI
Ribbon- May Arts
Bling- Bo Bunny & Teresa Collins
Copics- E33, YG17, YG13

1 comment:

  1. What fun cards! I love the pear/pair pun and the way you designed these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!