Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tagging some roses


The wind is frigid today, so I thought I might share something that reminds me of warm breezes.  Anything to shake that cold.  I may have to get the fire going before the sun goes down! 

I went on another rolled roses binge a bit ago, but I didn't end up using all the roses.  Honestly even after these tags I still have some left in "The Store".  I am happy to say that everything here is from my stash!  Slowly chipping away at things. :)

Looking at these I'm now craving some lemonade.  Isn't it funny how color combos invoke different seasonal feelings?  If these were all in pale blues and greens I might think of spring rains, greys and blues- crisp winter morning, oranges and golds- you've got a harvest afternoon. 

Alas, I am in the midst of winter and prepping for the next potential foot of snow.  Luckily it's vacation week so I can get to the market at an off time. :) 

I'm also in the midst of prepping for my next class!  It's going to be a "Sweet 5x5".  Totally different from what I had planned in my head as of Tuesday morning, but after hitting the store to gather goods, I was inspired by an adorable Lawn Fawn set.  You're going to love this class peeps, but that's all the hints you'll get about it, for now. ;)

I can't tell you much about the goods used to make these tags.  I know there is some BG and Crate Paper, but that's the best I can tell you.  :(  

Hopefully the cheery, happy goodness of it all brings a little warmth to you where ever you are today!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!Love the flowers and the bee paper!!!
    always super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, what neat looking flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. Love the pattern combinations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over this design. The roses on the tags are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy and beautiful tags! I love your rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!