Friday, July 13, 2012

Ruffles!


So where are the ruffles you ask?  Why even mention ruffles?  Well Linda over at Catered Crop is hosting an easy peasy ruffles challenge and asked Torico and me to join her Top Chefs for their Quickfire this Sunday.  We needed to showcase ruffles, but wait.  You say you don't see any ruffles?
How 'bout if I take off the lid?  There are 4 yummy cards and envies inside this box.  No you still don't see any ruffles?  Huh.  I know they are here somewhere...
Oh gosh, here they are!  I'm actually in the midst of a cottage swap with a friend, so I'll do the best I can from memory as far as the deets go.  Man, I think one of my resolutions should be to get better about getting these deets out to y'al.  The stamps are from Unity- Jillybean, the card base is Memory Box, the pink paper is Crate Paper, but the strawberry paper I'll have to get the name of when I get back home.

Have a great Friday and make sure to join the fun at
Catered Crop
this week!  The R R R Ruffles Have Ridges Challenge goes through to the 22nd (I think).   If you need inspiration Linda has a great board on her challenge post, and I will be posting 2 more ruffly ideas tomorrow and Sunday.  So really what's stopping you from joining the fun?!?!  Seriously????  Get out those ruffles and create (you can even treat yourself to some when you are done). LOL!

3 comments:

  1. so cute~love the holder!!! Great idea and great looking gift!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable. I love it all. You're rocking the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little gift set! I love the strawberry paper and that gorgeous ribbon! Your hidden ruffles are so sweet with this paper and image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!