Wednesday, July 11, 2012

From the ashes of creativity


I'm trying to clean up the disaster I created in my space, but as I have mentioned before I spent a lot of time with "the grandma who survived the Depression".  You know the one who wouldn't through anything away when she could re-purpose it.  Translation- I can't throw out the scraps because they could be used to make something cute like this...
I mean come on.  How stinkin' cute is this tag card?!?!  The flowers and leaves were leftovers from my Paper Flower Wreath.  Waste not, want not, right?
The background flower pattern is stamped with the same SU stamp as I used in this card.  Told you my space was a disaster in need of cleaning. LOL!

Well I'm off to water therapy with Cad and then maybe I'll clean some more (maybe).

Happy Wednesday,

4 comments:

  1. I totally understand~I think I'm right there with you. Super cute little embellie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right this is stinkin' cute.
    I too can't throw away my scraps...and I didn't grow up with a grandma from the depression, I just don't like to throw away pretty paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Moriah, and so is the story! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Oh, can I relate! At least you are cleaning up a little bit at a time by making such pretty tag cards! A much better alternative to cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!