Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Calorie Free Goodies



 Another goodie that's even better 'cause there are no calories and it is so yummy to look at!!!!
I've seen these before and probably pinned this idea on one of my boards, but recently the gals at Paper Made Bakery did a tut on making these paper fortune cookies.  There were still scraps left from the May Kit I got at my LSS.  Ya know the one I have been boring y'all with all week. ;)
Patience is not one of my best used virtues- despite any rumors to the contrary. LOL!  So instead of printing the sayings, I went old school and wrote them.  By hand.  With a regular pen.  I know, I know, so sad.  No fancy font, no fancy ink.
But then I was thinking that these are better with handwritten notes.  More of a personal touch- well that's the story I'm sticking with now. LOL!  Wouldn't these be great for a teacher to get from a student?   A friend is going to try this for her dad's 70th and have everyone write a note to put into a "cookie".  So sweet!

Still have a bit left from the kit, but I may move on to the April Kit.  Got a couple ideas poking at me and I gotta get to getting before I forget what the great ideas are!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. I love them!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cool, Moriah! I'm definitely going to have to check out that blog you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! That is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious and adorable! My husband has been looking for snacks without many calories, not sure he would appreciate these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are way beyond cool!!! I am SO saving this idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has got to be the most fun idea I've seen in a long time! You could even put them in an empty take out container!! And I have to agree that the handwritten are more special (even if it was faster and easier!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is AWESOME!!! Handwritten all the way. Absolutely adds more personal care to the gift. This is such an inspirational idea. Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!