Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Memories Mini



I am just swooning over these papers! Got another mini for y'all this time. :)  Such a sweet little pocket memory keeper!
Can't remember who the mini base is made by, so if any of you know please share it in the comments.  It was in the stash and was begging for some dressing. :)
Can't you see some school pictures from school buddies or summer cookout shots of the grandkids?
Maybe July 4th party pics?
Actually now that I think about it, I have a girlfriend who is having a quiet wedding around the 4th.  This might be a fun way to capture some of their pre-wedding fun. :)
Ooo, strawberry picking!  My DH loves when I mention strawberry picking.  He went with my Mom and I once.  We still laugh.  He didn't know that most of the fun comes from chatting and nibbling.  The man went to town and probably picked about 10 POUNDS of strawberries.  We were eating strawberry flavored everything for ages- and he doesn't even like strawberries!!!! LOL!
These are just sooooo yummy!  I can't stand it!!!!! :)
Maybe shots of all the blooms in the garden this summer- or summer sunsets- ooo or beach party fun!
Pocket of posies on the back. Aaacccckkkk- such a cute line.  I'm not usually a sticker gal, but these are the bees knees. :)

Hope you enjoyed this lil' album.  May you have a creative and inspiring week!

I've pocketed this album and I'm off to these fun cookouts:
Make It Monday- 92


Hugs 'n Love,

16 comments:

  1. Man I love when you post!!! You can obviously tell the enthusiasm in your voice with this paper. There were a few times myself where I let out an "EEEEK! These are so stinkin' CUTE!" Your mini album is terrific. You also suggested some fantastic ideas for how to use it too. Great seeing you again Moriah and thanks so much for your visit to my blog.
    Hope you are doing well..
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    OH..LOL..almost forgot...thank you for sharing this AWESOME project with us at MIM too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini book is Fabulous. I saw this beauty on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a great project! You may have to make a few more with all the ideas you have for the pictures to put in there! lol :) Love the papers you picked. Seems like I've seen these books somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Book card. I saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous creation, love every page, saw this on MIM!! Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely book you've created. Looking forward to seeing what you put on the pages. Saw your work on MIM.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute. Love all your ideas for the use of your little mini book. Saw this on MIM Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adoarble mini~love the design and the papers are so darling. Love the way you used them here!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so full of loveliness. I spotted you on MIM.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey I would give you top prize just for your entertaining post! Smiles..

    Love your mini album which is just so very perfect without any pics!!

    Thank you for starting my MIM week off with such a huge smile honey.. I hope your week is just as good.

    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super album , fab papers and details well done Moriah , great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moriah, this is adorable!!!! I absolutely love the scalloped edges for the book and the awesome papers :) The jeans print is my favorite! This is going to make such a great gift. And that is hilarious about your husband and the 10 pounds of strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moriah, I saw you on MIM - This is a fabulous creation! I'm swooning over those papers, too. This is a delightful way to store your memories.

    Happiness!
    Corrinne

    PS - I'd be joyed to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy - http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, that is a super sweet little mini! I love that collection too. You worked with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely little book, it's going to look great with photos in it.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    PS. Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this gorgeous mini!! The papers are too wonderful!! So many fabulous prints to choose from! I think I need to scroll back up and check out those amazing pages again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!