Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally back

 Well it has been a long time since I posted.  Life kinda got in the way of blogging *gasp*.  Long story short some family had a complicated surgery and some shifts in scheduling at work for next year have made crafting/blogging take a back seat.  Things look to be on a positive/settled track right now and I took my personal day last Wednesday to hang with an uber talented group of gals who helped me find my mojo again!

The gals I got to hang with are the Kit Club gals.  I've never made it to a meeting in person, but I know most of them either because I have taken classes from them or with them. :)  I managed to remember to take a few shots of some of their creations to share.  Hopefully I have given credit to the right gals for these layouts!
Kathy is one of the new gals and I just adore this layout!  All that stitching and the freehand circles give this LO such a family feel. :)
Katie modified a BG kit to have a LO ready for pictures.  Inserts photos and go! :)
Mary-Ann caught the cutest shot of her two furry friends for the layout.  Love the classic look to this LO. :)
I'm pretty sure this was Christine's layout.  Corner is her son's favorite stuffy and this layout truly captures just how much Corner is loved. :)
This is the kit we got on Wednesday.  Most of the paper is Simple Stories Summer Fresh.  The pockets, some kraft and grass green cardstock, and a thick rope twine-I forgot to include in the picture- were also part of the kit.  The card bases were ones I had gotten on sale for another project that I had thought might work with this kit.  I did manage to get an album mostly completed to show later this week- and no I haven't forgotten that y'all want to see what I did with those strawberries.
I feel sad that I have been away from blogland for so long, which is good fro all of you!  Stop by tomorrow for a GIVEAWAY!!!!

Hugs and inspiration,

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you back. I love all of the colors and layouts. It must of have been nice to have a day to have fun.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such inspiring work! Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!