Monday, August 22, 2011

Water Time!

Here's another little mini album I made before our trip.  Emphasis on little with it only a couple of pages long, it is great for kids to put a couple pictures and notes about their favorite part of water time fun!
Surprise pockets 'n tags are a fun addition to any album, but with such a small one here this was a necessity!  The tag gives two sides of picture or notes and the pocket means you could add a little extra something too. :)
Doesn't this paper just scream relaxing time by the water?!?  The watercolor boat makes me hungry for lobsta'. :)
A little mini album is great for giving to grandparents too.  They are easy to complete and grandparents can easily show off the pics (and talent of the album maker!).  Why not make one for a loved one today!

4 comments:

  1. Your mini is adorable. I love making mini's.
    I so envy you for you to put your letters not perfectly straight.
    I have trouble with that. I am doing a smash/junk journal and am having a wee bit of trouble not putting everything straight, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love minis! I don't dare to try them myself... but LOVE to see it when others do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and so adorable with your pictures in it!! The cover is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute mini! Adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!