Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Colorful Thanks

Since I couldn't make it to Stamp-a-Faire on the 23rd Suzanne, over at The Card Yard, picked up my goodie bag for me.  She stopped by my favorite store, Ink About It, to give it to me and all I can say is EEEK!  What a boatload of goodness!
PTI gave us 3 stamp sets!  One of the sets had this great sentiment and it was perfect using with some die-cuts I had leftover from other projects.
The various dies used come from PTI and MFT and the card base is a trimmed down Memory Box card.  A summer goal of mine is to get a bunch of thank you cards made to send to the families of my students.  A teacher can never have enough thank you cards on hand! :)

5 comments:

  1. so colorful and pretty. great idea to use craft for the label as a contrast for the patterned and colorful paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sylvia! I actually used the same set up that Joanne Basil used in a class I took with her. These are leftovers from that class that I re-purposed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moriah, this is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and clever little design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!