Thursday, August 18, 2011

Snow Business

We are predicted to have some precipitation tomorrow, but no worries it is only rain. :)  I've been on a winter/Christmas kick while the corgi has been recovering.  I'm probably going to bore y'all with my winter themed creations for the next few posts. ;)
Being that poochie has been recovering and wasn't able to move around for himself, I was kinda trapped at home for a week.  Trying to look on the bright side, I went "shopping" in my stash.  I musta made this card ages ago and had enough to make a bunch more all ready to go in a kit I made for myself to "finish later".  Well, it was "later". LOL!
The card base is Memory Box (I get to take classes from Dave this Friday and Saturday. Eeeek!), the grey is Bazzill, ink is StazOn, sentiment is Amuse, Stickles for the snow, but that is all the info I have.  The snowmen were from a 12x12 paper that was a grid of these fella I cut apart and popped with foam tape.  The snowflake stamp is from who-knows-where.  When I put a most of my cling sets in CD cases I sorted them by theme rather than company and so all my snowflakes are together. :)  Clearly this was done before I began blogging. Hee-hee!

If you know the paper or stamp company, pretty please share in my comments!  These are uber fun and easy cards and I'd love for folks to know what was used so they can make the cards too!

I've gotten out my wellies and headed over here:
Oh La La- Christmas
Totally Papercrafts- Christmas in August
Gingerloft- Make It Sparkle

Hugs to all,

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Moriah.
    Chistmas cards...please say it isn't so, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card ,love the cute images and glitter
    thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!