Monday, April 11, 2011

Gettin' to Cleanin'

I mentioned yesterday that there's a tour a comin' of my "studio".  Now like any good hostess I like to clean before guests come.  Well, let me tell you, there's quite a bit of cleaning that needs to happen!!!!  In the meantime, I thought I'd share a shot of how I made a stinking mess used my dining room to help myself plan an album I made.
This is before all the embellishments were added.  It's a baby album, based off of the fabrics and theme being used in the little munchkins room.  The album was a custom order for my cousin's wife's sister. (Doesn't that just make you think of that scene in Ferris Bueller when the girl in homeroom tells about the rumor that Ferris fainted at the Baskins the night before?!?)  I tend to make some pages and then lay them all out to make sure they tell a color story before I commit to ribbon 'n such.  Not sure if that's the "right way", but it seems to be working for me, so I'll keep going. hee-hee!
 Anywho, the album is all done, shipped and has arrived in the mommy-to-be's hands.  Hope she likes it. :)  I'm off to finish cleaning my space for your arrival tomorrow.  See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the tour. I can't wait ;)
    Is there a right way or a wrong way to scrapbook :) I don't think I do it the same way twicem teehee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!